Metronome shawl

I have seen the metronome scarf/ shawl on Ravelry but today I read a post by Mason- Dixon knitting Metronome thumb_IMG_2014_1024where she is using a worsted weight cotton in denim and white ( Berroco Indigo). I really love the look.  Plus there was a coupon for $1 off the pattern.  I bought it.  This calls for sport weight but the project above used worsted weight.  I love her selection of yarn but would prefer to use from my stash.  Options are the cotton mirasol in jade and terracotta.
  OR Classic Elite classic silk in an oatmeal and a green.
 OR Queensland cotton in orange and blue.  I'm not sure I have enough of the Queensland.  I will also need to decide on a border color.  I could also use the cotton and linen hand spun mixed with the Queensland.


There is a front and back with this with intarsia which I haven't tried yet.  



Comments