Fingerless gloves for winter 2016

Fingerless gloves seem to be all the rage...at least I hope they still are. Last year, I sold all he Lacy cowls I could make plus several very bulky ones.  So far I have an order for black alpaca and mohair for Peggy Williams and a sea blue pair of mohair and silk and bamboo for Linda Wilkinson.  I also am making all I can for the alpaca farm's gift shop. I do want to try a few other patterns.


                                                             






This year I am working on several fingerless mitts.  Some of alpaca from A & R Alpaca Farm. Others are the alpaca held together with a silk/ mohair blend.  Still others are from Patons silk and bamboo combined with mohair.  I also want to try the Louisa Harding Grace silk & wool.  Prices are from $25 to $45 depending on materials and pattern.  

Comments